Thursday, July 14, 2011

Belated Update; Major Milestone Achieved

For the past two weeks, I have been traveling on vacation (Utah, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota) and away from my scales. But sometime during the past two weeks, I crossed the fifty pound threshold. That's a fifty pound loss in 21 weeks, for a weekly average loss of 2.38 pounds per week. Follow my progress using this chart.

Tomorrow will mark five months of eating low carb. What a difference five months have made in my life! As I mentioned before, I read Why We Get Fat and What to Do About It by Gary Taubes on February 13 and 14, and began my low carb lifestyle the next day, on February 15, 2011. I have essentially followed the suggestions in the back of that book on what to eat, though as the months have gone by, I have learned so much more about what to eat.

Fifty pounds down, and fifty more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment