Saturday, April 23, 2011

On Binging, Diabetes Reversal, and Energy

Have you ever noticed that when you have binged in the past, it was never on meat?  Who binges on meat?  It doesn't happen.  It was all on products made of refined carbs--flour, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc.  What I have noticed is that by eliminating most carbs from my diet, not only am I losing weight and feeling better, I have stopped binging, probably because I am more filled up by fat and protein.

Also, the reversal of my type II diabetes continues to astound me.  My blood sugars are really and truly normalizing.  Despite eliminating injectable insulin, my readings are rapidly declining and approaching the normal range for non-diabetics.  I have started some resistance training and that is helping as well.  I am very encouraged.

Oh, and did I mention that I feel great?  Lots of energy now.  I literally have energy to burn, thanks to burning the fat I eat and the excess fat I have been storing.

No comments:

Post a Comment