Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Update

Another week, another weight loss.  I dropped 1.6 pounds this past week, for a total of 26.6 pounds in 10 weeks.  That's an average of 2.66 pounds.  Follow my weight loss progress online.

In other updates, my blood pressure has stabilized at a normal level and my blood glucose levels continue to fall. They are well under the levels of my physician and well below the healthy levels set at the Blood Sugar 101 web site., which is well below the levels set by my physician.  One hour after eating, they should be below 140 and two hours after eating, they should be below 120.  My blood glucose levels are almost always below 120 one hour after eating and often below 100 two hours after eating.  I am not quite at the normal levels of a non-diabetic, since my fasting blood sugar is still to high (it was 112 this morning; it should be in the 85 to 90 range), but it is going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment