Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stopping Food Cravings

According to this article, if you restrict certain types of foods, you will eventually stop craving them.  That means that if, on a low carb diet, you restrict carbs, you will stop craving them at some point.  I can see that happening in my life.  Eleven weeks into a low carb diet, I have no desire to eat bread, pasta, oatmeal, cookies, chips, etc.  I am still a bit bothered by sweets, probably because I have not entirely cut out diet soda (but I am working on that).

The article also mentioned that low carb dieters were less bothered by hunger than low-fat, high carb dieters, but we already knew that.

1 comment:

  1. Plan your meal well. Avoid heavy hungry meals,To get more information Online pharmacy from online medicine store.

    ReplyDelete