Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Update

I lost 0.6 pounds this week, for a cumulative total of 35.8 pounds.  Follow my progress with this chart. While that is not a great deal of weight, I have been weighing around the same weight for about a week now, which means I am due for another whoosh experience, where I will drop three to four pounds over night.  Except for the first two weeks, my monthly totals have been quite consistent, around eight pounds per month.  Just about what I expect to lose long term.

More importantly, other indicators are also positive.  I have notched up my belt another notch and I continue to have lots of energy.  I am sleeping better, my blood pressure is down, my blood glucose levels are still falling, and I am not hungry while following a low carb diet. All thanks to the low carb lifestyle I have discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment